Anyone Out There That Doesn't Presently Own Or Has Never Used A Tesoro Compadre?

That would be I. Never used one, never touched one, never seen one in real life. I've heard several people speak of them, but some of those also speak of big foot as well.

True story...recently I took possession of a Amigo II, basically a Compadre on a straight shaft...so I get it in the mail, assemble and put a battery in, air test several coins and objects...and realize there is absolutely nothing I could do with this but trade it quick :laughing:

I used to have one until it died a few months back. :( It found my heaviest gold ring at around 6 inches deep. A 1963 10K mens class ring. For the $75 I paid for it, it definitely paid for itself with that one find. :yes:

May fix this one soon or just stick with my Deus. I liked swinging it after swinging my CTX for 6 or 7 hours. It felt like I was swinging a stick. :grin:

G2M

Sighting one of these Compadre is a rare thing here.

I have never seen one. Not a very active base or folks who sell them. You never see anyone one with a tesoro post anything. I heard ya all are waiting for new machine with a VDI screen.

I have never seen one. Not a very active base or folks who sell them. You never see anyone one with a tesoro post anything. I heard ya all are waiting for new machine with a VDI screen.

That's new tesoro machine is a unicorn I'm afraid . Lots of hype a few years ago . Now I don't believe it's going to happen . If they do come out with a new machine I'm sure it will go down as the worst detector launch in history lol.

Maybe this was a joke, but I don't see a smiley face so I don't know.
In case it isn't....

Waiting...not all of us.
Don't need a screen if you learn the Tesoro language.
Never see posts about using them....that's funny, plenty out there on all the forums.
Not many selling them....logically think about why that is.

Never owned a Tesoro due to that one Nimrod who used to be on here whose name we shall not speak so he can sell more Frisbee golf shirts:laughing:

Holy Tesoro, didn't realize there were no brand sub-forums here, no wonder why there's a lack of Tesoro gibber jabber here. generally I click on the new posts tab and read away. The other F forum has the big Tesoro gathering..............

I have had my share of Tesoros which for the most part are excellent beep and dig machines. I have moved on since trying the DeepTech Vista Gold as my beep and dig. As far as Tesoro, they missed the boat with the Cazador.
They need something like the Vista Gold to make a turn-around.

Maybe this was a joke, but I don't see a smiley face so I don't know.
In case it isn't....

Waiting...not all of us.
Don't need a screen if you learn the Tesoro language.
Never see posts about using them....that's funny, plenty out there on all the forums.
Not many selling them....logically think about why that is.

Tesoro language is Beep......Thats it.:laughing:

I had never seen on either ... Until I went to a seeded hunt hosted by Mass Treasure Hunting Association. I swear that half the people there used Tesoro. To go from seeing absolute none, to so many in one place. Was king of shocking.

If you have never owned or used a Tesoro Compadre you don't know what you're missing. With the 5.75 inch search coil, it will beat most detectors at finding masked targets up to five inches deep. Tesoro must sprinkle some kind of magic dust on the circuit board before final assembly. In the right hands it's deadly.

I guess that's why most people who buy a Compadre keep them.

beephead

I had never seen on either ... Until I went to a seeded hunt hosted by Mass Treasure Hunting Association. I swear that half the people there used Tesoro. To go from seeing absolute none, to so many in one place. Was king of shocking.

Tesoro detectors super light weight and fast recovery speed is why they're used so much at seeded hunts. I'm surprised that they're not outlawed, because they give the user such a unfair advantage over the heavy and slow recovery speed detectors.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom