Got to hold a new MX Sport today

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Thing seems to be built like a tank.

On the heavy side.

With this I think heavier weight-- may do well actually in deeper water.

Never turned it on,, just picked it up, looked,, and swep around a while ins the shop.

I messed around with it in the store too, I like the backlit display! Not impressed with any of the reviews though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until maybe a new plastic or composition indeed comes along,,, making a detector waterproof,,really adds the weight.

This thicker needed frame,, to with stand bending or flex to maintain waterproofing is very hard to get around.

I will say whomever can make a worthy waterproof deadly performing Vlf detector that clicks the scales at or below 3.5 lbs with a good meter,,I'm all in!!!

People who use Whites machines get used to the weight. Try a DFX with a Super 12":lol: But I'd never part with my DFX. Just wait til you use the CTX with 17" coil. Then a Whites feels a lot lighter:lol:

People who use Whites machines get used to the weight. Try a DFX with a Super 12":lol: But I'd never part with my DFX. Just wait til you use the CTX with 17" coil. Then a Whites feels a lot lighter:lol:

There will never be a 17" coil on my CTX,,, just as there never was on the last one I had--- as long as I own at least.

Back
Top Bottom