Silver #37 FTY from the hood!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
Me and a digging buddy of mine went detecting at a few places this morning. The first place was across the street from the confederate cemetery that was built in 1860 and is right in the middle of crack town. Just a empty lot we have wanted to detect for along time. My first hole was a merc then I found a wheatie. After about 20 mins we both felt uncomfortable so we got outta dodge fast!!!! Ty for looking and HH!
f06d36b19853a591684298acf40d5d8a.jpg

667b1009d7b32939df4e146ca1eb2766.jpg

8648a0fb9d0296f5fc680e641f1acaaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Merc! With risk sometimes you're rewarded! Hope you were packing more than your Lesche...

Nice Merc! With risk sometimes you're rewarded! Hope you were packing more than your Lesche...

I bet every Victorian house there is loaded with silver. It's a shame that the best sites for detecting for silver and civil war relics is on the hood. I wish I could own a gun!!!!!! I'd have a glock on me at all times

I go through the same thing here in Los Angeles but it's where the old coins and silver are.

Many times I have a game plan in my head when I go out the door but when I get to my destination it can entirely change and I go somewhere else.

I keep going back though because I get the wheaties and silver.

I don't regret it.

I go through the same thing here in Los Angeles but it's where the old coins and silver are.

Many times I have a game plan in my head when I go out the door but when I get to my destination it can entirely change and I go somewhere else.

I keep going back though because I get the wheaties and silver.

I don't regret it.

I don't wanna get killed or robbed for a few silver coins lol

It's real sketchy I just wish I could own a gun. It would make me feel safer in those areas

Are guns illegal in Virginia or is it due to something in your past?
Air Force Mike and I have hit some shady areas of town on Sunday mornings - those were the days...

Nice job! Congrats on the Merc and wheat!

Ty GS
Congrats on the merc!

Ty Jam

Are guns illegal in Virginia or is it due to something in your past?

Air Force Mike and I have hit some shady areas of town on Sunday mornings - those were the days...

I was pretty stupid in my early 20's lol

Congrats on silver #37...nice dig!

Ty Capt

Those kind of dangerous site finds taste twice as sweet! I know though...its a real toss up, theres some places around here I cannot go anymore no matter the time of day or the weather...I USED to be able to roll in early of a November morning with a strong cold wind and sleet blowing and get in a 20 minute super fast ransack...but now?

I drive on over to assess the 'Risk Reward ROI potential'....it just dont 'feel' right and hasnt for 3yrs...I console myself to thinking the treasures will be there waiting for me someday!..The Wife and Daughter dont want me to go out of the green zone....they tell me I'm gonna get robbed or killed someday when I'm concentrating on a signal...so I take this advice to heart and try to time things correctly...

Those kind of dangerous site finds taste twice as sweet! I know though...its a real toss up, theres some places around here I cannot go anymore no matter the time of day or the weather...I USED to be able to roll in early of a November morning with a strong cold wind and sleet blowing and get in a 20 minute super fast ransack...but now?

I drive on over to assess the 'Risk Reward ROI potential'....it just dont 'feel' right and hasnt for 3yrs...I console myself to thinking the treasures will be there waiting for me someday!..The Wife and Daughter dont want me to go out of the green zone....they tell me I'm gonna get robbed or killed someday when I'm concentrating on a signal...so I take this advice to heart and try to time things correctly...

No find is worth risking your life over for sure!! I have a friend that can carry a pistol and that helps ease my nerves some lol

Back
Top Bottom