central texas

newbie254

New guy here first post aswell... new at md and was looking and lurking around the website..well im in the market for my first metal detector and a bufdie loaned me his bounty hunter 505...well long story short.. anybody around here know of any places to go? Im not the type to walk up to someones door and knock knock sorta thing...if anybody local knows or wants a md buddy/partner or whathave you im here.. gotta lot to learn here..

Welcome from Waco...where are you located? I'd start in your yard...get used to digging plugs and your machine. Then hit the internet and check your town's statutes for parks. Get comfortable with just going out and finding things. Let people know what that you are a hobbyist and you'd be surprised what some may offer.

Temple belton area.... im gonna sweep out the yard soon. Gotta get the mower fixed first..

Waco TX

Total newbie at MDing as well. Have a Garrett ACE 250. In the empty lot behind my house I found under an ancient pecan tree about one hundred pennies, two silver dimes, and a 1906 2 centavo Mexican bronze coin. PM me if your interested. I would feel safer with a buddy as well.

Welcome aboard from NW Florida!!

22728_10152223142160635_925608420_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom