Found The Gold Chain to the Pendant

Saltshaker

Forum Supporter
Went back out to the same spot with the AT Pro where I pulled two gold rings, big gold chain and an 18K pendant...I was hoping to find a bit more but by chance I chased another sketchy, repeatable mid tone and this time it was a 14K gold chain. It was close to where I found the pendant but not sure if it was for it or not since it was 14K instead of 18K. Either way, more gold is always welcome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 442
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 473
That is a great save! Never find that gold with the excal!

That is a great save! Never find that gold with the excal!

???
I find a lot of "little" gold with my Excal. Things like the back of an earring, very small pendents, and pieces of gold chain(usually because of the clasp/end).
I love finding the items left by other hunters...makes me feel like i'm a better hunter then them...lol

:dingding: It's great to find a gold chain especially a small one that probably would be overlooked by most.

???
I find a lot of "little" gold with my Excal. Things like the back of an earring, very small pendents, and pieces of gold chain(usually because of the clasp/end).
I love finding the items left by other hunters...makes me feel like i'm a better hunter then them...lol

I pass the chirps in pp and go for the bigger targets most of the time. I'm betting I would have miss that one for sure at 2.2 grams..unless it balled up... One thing also, the places I hunt rarely have chains or small earings since they are older beach's so I skip those little one's.

You put me on a fresh drop beach everyone out hunts me...:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom