3 gold in two hunts

brncofan

Elite Member
i got out yesterday & today for a hunt i found the little 14 k wedding band yesterday,today craig ,robert, and i met up for a hunt i ended up with a 14k earring,and a nice 18 k religous penndant,some junk jewlery like $2.50 in quarters .Lately my excal has taken a backseat ive, been running my TDI PRO man that thing is DEEP!!! my arms were cramping up on the way home this morning all my gold this year has been found with TDI 10 on the year thanks for looking H.H.:D

Attachments

• IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 510
So Mark...when do you want me to change your screen name to Mark-PI... your Excal hasn't seen very much action since you picked up that TDI :D Congrats on the yellow ... you deserve it especially since you have to drive an hour just to get down here...

So Mark...when do you want me to change your screen name to Mark-PI... your Excal hasn't seen very much action since you picked up that TDI :D Congrats on the yellow ... you deserve it especially since you have to drive an hour just to get down here...
:laughing: thanks craig i think ill keep my name i have now can you fix those pics for me there sideways thanks

:laughing: thanks craig i think ill keep my name i have now can you fix those pics for me there sideways thanks

Sure after I come back from food shopping.. the wife just had her nails done and can't take any chances damaging one :roll: she doesn't cook anyways plus it gets me out of the house :lol:

i got out yesterday & today for a hunt i found the little 14 k wedding band yesterday,today craig ,robert, and i met up for a hunt i ended up with a 14k earring,and a nice 18 k religous penndant,some junk jewlery like $2.50 in quarters .Lately my excal has taken a backseat ive, been running my TDI PRO man that thing is DEEP!!! my arms were cramping up on the way home this morning all my gold this year has been found with TDI 10 on the year thanks for looking H.H.:D

Dang... Killing it! I would love to find some heavy 18K religious pendants. Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom