Kellyco sale on the GT!!!!

Yea, that is one big hole. That is one OLD photo too. You can see it is a Sov Elite probably with a meter added. He is digging with an army shovel with no finds pouch. I was looking up the machine the other poster mentioned and ran across that. The Safari is probably good on the sand if you like meters. It appears to be an entry level FBS like "junior" that Max uses. The others are the Etrac and now the CTX. This is the first time I have heard anyone recommend that machine for beach use and wanted to know more. The poster appears to have experienced positive results for sure. I just do not like displays. You are going to dig it anyway and there is less to get damaged.

The guy in the picture has a PPing problem obviously :lol: hole is way too big ;)

On the wet salty sand it hard to beat a Sov..... there isn't anything to debate as far as depth, the Sov is deeper than the Xcal. Lot more comfortable toswing also. Good price on those...ist be getting down to just a few left.

Would like to get a Sov Gt and that price doesn't seem bad, but I cannot help but wonder how much more in shipping you will pay for the 20 lbs. of !!!! they tack onto that GT as bonus items.

Lakota

Would like to get a Sov Gt and that price doesn't seem bad, but I cannot help but wonder how much more in shipping you will pay for the 20 lbs. of !!!! they tack onto that GT as bonus items.

Lakota

Free shipping :yes:

Back
Top Bottom