9k is OK

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
a first for me,,,,not out of my bucket list but hey, I will take it,,,,,our conditions are heavily sanded right now and its a settle for what you get,,,,,:laughing: hunted about 4 hours from ankle deep to neck deep at low tide this morning,,,,,I also found the bracelet that no matter how much I wish it would turn to gold, it is not,,,,,the Oakley glasses are the floating kind and floated right up to me,,,,,:cool: 3 other hunters today and was surprised because at this spot I normally don't see too many,,,,,,so far October has been a good month and its just getting started,,,,I think the sand will start moving soon from what I could tell today,,,,,,GL HH

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 403
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 400
My first gold when I moved down here was a big 9k..... it counted for me...
Congrats GD, for our conditions, you did good..... I'm 0 for 0ctober so far......

Cliff

It has been really bad here too. The past 3 days though, something is happening. The sand has changed and looks to be getting drawn out. Hope this keep up because it is bleak right now. Congrats on keeping at it! Dang shame, it is like rooting for the Jaguars. You know they suck but you still hope.

It has been really bad here too. The past 3 days though, something is happening. The sand has changed and looks to be getting drawn out. Hope this keep up because it is bleak right now. Congrats on keeping at it! Dang shame, it is like rooting for the Jaguars. You know they suck but you still hope.

Yup... sand is moving out up here as well...:yes:

My first gold when I moved down here was a big 9k..... it counted for me...
Congrats GD, for our conditions, you did good..... I'm 0 for 0ctober so far......

Cliff

Cliff, after the bracelet you found, you can afford to sit bench,,,,,:laughing:JK,,,I am sure you will be finding the goodies soon,,,I could sure use your extra height and snorkel right now, that's for sure,,,,,:yes:GL HH

Greg, I have just been lucky,,,,,,cause it has been real tuff with all the sand from the strong waves lately,,,,,but like you said, things are starting to change and the bummer is I cannot hunt until later in the week, I sure hope by then that some sand has been pushed out,,,,in the meantime, GO BUCS! GL HH

Greg, I have just been lucky,,,,,,cause it has been real tuff with all the sand from the strong waves lately,,,,,but like you said, things are starting to change and the bummer is I cannot hunt until later in the week, I sure hope by then that some sand has been pushed out,,,,in the meantime, GO BUCS! GL HH
It seems we all need some sand to move and finds would be luck right now. If you can't hunt for a few days then maybe conditions will be much improved by then. Good luck to you on that!

I am noticing a change here since the winds are coming from the north more and should strip some sand. On Tuesday we will start another nor'easter. High surf for 3 days of negative high and low tides. Might be good. We had one that started the sand moving 2 weeks ago. We will see, I am tired of trying to get lucky finding things.

thanks for the kind words folks and yes I counted it for my count for the year and it will melt just find, at least there was a little weight on it,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom