Slow pickin's for me

Nor'Easter

Forum Supporter
Been hitting some freshwater beaches in southern New Hampshire this week and all I seem to find is clad and not much of that either. I did find one ear ring that is questionable silver. Seems to be hand made with no markings to indicate silver. I will post a pic later. Weather has been great here with temps in the upper 60's to lower 70's. There are a lot worse things I could be doing but I really enjoy this time of the year. Tot lot in NH later this morning. Maybe some gold?
:):)

My Aunt lives up there in Kensington and she told me a story last year about a newlywed who lost her 3 carat diamond ring in the surf at your beach.. I can't remember the name of the beach but its down near the beginning of NH..

Wow

My Aunt lives up there in Kensington and she told me a story last year about a newlywed who lost her 3 carat diamond ring in the surf at your beach.. I can't remember the name of the beach but its down near the beginning of NH..

That would be a great find. Probably Hampton Beach?

Keep searching and you will eventually be rewarded. I'm anxious to see some pictures of the beaches and your finds. I'll bet it's beautiful up there.:yes:

You'll Get Some

Keep At It! The Stuff Is There.if It's Not It'll Be There This Summer!
Keep Your Chin Up And Coil To The Ground!

Back
Top Bottom