Tiny old baby gold

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Got out yesterday morning with Craig for a water hunt at another sanded in beach. Not a lot of targets for the duration of the hunt but did manage to score a couple rings including a tiny old gold signet ring. It weighs a whopping 0.65g and I assume is probably 10k based on the color.
I can honestly say I wouldn’t have found it had Craig not yelled over to tell me he found a spot that was ground down and producing targets. I had been working the other end of the beach and wasn’t finding anything but lite weight trash. I owe ya one, buddy.

cccf3b1cb32f2b055ff40302c6363a45.jpg

94d909301b96b53f3cfbe52adfe05034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! I found a tiny gold ring like that once and wondered about why people buy gold rings for their babies but hey, I guess some babies gotta have swag.

Happy hunting!

:dingding: And it fits! :lol: I found a similar one about 2 years ago.

We will have to hit that spot on a minus tide George.. i stopped by the other spot we were going to hit and dug a bunch of old items... no gold but still interesting old finds... then I went to work... tide sucked and direct onshore wind kept tide in... I noticed the mud worn down in that area you hit those old coins last year and stayed there about an hour before packing it it... I was actually moving some of the boulders to get at the targets that were under them... I like the little ring even if its only worth about $10 and change.. gold is gold... I'll trade you the merc dime and will throw in the tungsten ring.... how bout it? :lol:

Wow! That's one tiny piece of gold! Conga-rats :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5

Back
Top Bottom