Recent fresh water beach Hunt finds

pacer

Recent beach hunt up at Lake Tahoe. That's me on the left side with the white hat. Beach started to get crowded so we decided to move on to another less crowded location. Ring was Sterling silver with Black Onyx. Found 40 coins, 2 matchbox cars and 1 ring. Not to mention all the junk found. All in all, a pretty good day

Attachments

• 2 cars.jpg
    2 cars.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 503
  • bch hunt.jpg
    bch hunt.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 497
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 501
Nothing like dry sand to produce the nice clad! I like that silver ring too!!

Nice hunting! Nice ring :thumbsup:

I nabbed a silver ring up that way a few weeks ago. Big lake, I was on the west wide. I like hunting in the water when it’s crowded, and the beach in the late eve when it’s nearly empty :pirate:

Congrats , that's way better than I ever did at Tahoe . I think there are a few locals that
work those beaches pretty hard .

There are good days and then there are bad days up at Lake Tahoe. However, I have to say they are mostly good. I'm always detecting with other club members and at least one of us will find something notable. Always find coins for sure. The lake is so big with many beaches to hunt. And with the amount of locals and tourists, the supply of things to find is constantly being replenished. But the best time to hunt is in the winter when the water level is lower.

Good On Ya! Very nice haul you got there! Drysanding is TOUGH duty! Especially in long pants and shoes!

Almost always longs pants, long sleeve shirt and desert style combat boots. I particularly like that style of boots. They have a side zipper for easy on and off. I found them at Big Five Sporting Goods. The shirt has built in uv protection. My hat is specially designed for sun protection. Then sun block on face and hands. I spend a lot of time in the direct sun and protection from it is necessary. Yes, at times it does get a little warm dressed that way. On the flip side, I don't finish my day detecting feeling like a French fry.

Back
Top Bottom