A 1st for me !

romyrome

Elite Member
Havent been well as i have been recently down with the flu and diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis ughhh add that to the long list of issues i have :roll: well enough of the drama on with the goods :cool: I got out for a two hr hunt the other day and managed a few neat finds and a bucket lister for me (A Barber Coin) as i have yet to dig a Barber Anything :( but to my surprise i got one along with a war nickle and a few lead toy soldiers and as usual quite a few wheat pennies and some bullets . its been a awesome start to some killer finds for the year :cool: thanks for looking yall and Gold Luck & Happy Hunting

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 331
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 340
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 338
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 329
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 331
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 336
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 329
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 303
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 304
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 301
Nice finds, that poor Barber looks like it spent a few years in the parking lot at Wallyworld. Congrats

Awesome on getting the barber, still searching for my first. The one soldier looks like he's jamming on an electric guitar lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to dig every peep there!

Congrats on the first, and the soldiers too..

There's old golds (more than one) there, I guarantee it..

Move bigger iron out of the way if you can...

Good luck!

<°)))>{

Cool finds! Soldier is my favorite.
As far as the arthritis is concerned, sorry to hear that Romy.
My advice is to exercise to keep those ligaments and surrounding muscle tissue strong. Don’t over do it like pumping heavy weights but daily exercise will help in controlling it to keep those joints tight and strong and you’ll suffer less.
Best of luck.
BH

Nice finds, that poor Barber looks like it spent a few years in the parking lot at Wallyworld. Congrats
well I think if it had it would be in better shape :laughing: it spent some time under the salt water though :( but I'm still glad to get that monkey off my back

Congrats on the nice finds.
Good luck with those joints.....
that is bud and yeah them joints are gonna need it ughhh :no:

Awesome on getting the barber, still searching for my first. The one soldier looks like he's jamming on an electric guitar lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks bud it took me almost 4 years to find but I got one and I'm sure I will find them left and right now lol but hope ya get your 1st soon to brother GL&HH

Congrats on the silver , and war relic's, happy hunting, get well, Earl
thanjs Earl

You have to dig every peep there!

Congrats on the first, and the soldiers too..

There's old golds (more than one) there, I guarantee it..

Move bigger iron out of the way if you can...

Good luck!

<°)))>{
thanks bud I love the lead toys and yeah there is more gold for sure but it's getting real hard to pull out any goods amongst all the trash so yeah the it in and just needs to be removed

Congrats on all the neat stuff!
thanks JAK

Nice finds!
thanks twiz

Those soldiers are awesome man, and congrats on the barber, yet to see one of those myself!
I love those toys too I even played with an a little the other day lol it was fun and yeah that monkey is off my back hope ya get one soon to bud

Cool finds! Soldier is my favorite.
As far as the arthritis is concerned, sorry to hear that Romy.
My advice is to exercise to keep those ligaments and surrounding muscle tissue strong. Don’t over do it like pumping heavy weights but daily exercise will help in controlling it to keep those joints tight and strong and you’ll suffer less.
Best of luck.
BH
I love them lead soldiers too, there so cool I even played with an the other day lol and you so very right seems it a horrible when I wake up but as I progress and move through out the day it seems to ease up a bit thanks for the awesome advice BH

Congrats! I found all my barbs at the beach.:yes:
thanks metaladdict and wow I love finding old coins from the beach there always toast but still super neat

Congrats on the coin! I like the lead soldiers too! Love when I find those.
thanks Kapi I finally got that monkey off my back and yeah I love those lead soldiers and look forward tondigging more for my collection

Very nice goods there! I only have one Barber dime under my belt but it was in a dirt hunt at my wife's old school.

Congrats on your first Barber Romy! I like the toy soldiers as well. :yes:
Funny how the lead holds up better than silver in the salt water. May your year of "firsts" continue! :grin:

Congrats on the bucket lister, war nickel and other cool finds! Hopefully detecting helps to temporarily take your mind off of what ails you.

Back
Top Bottom