My first real ring!

Boondocks

I got my Excal a while back and I've been learning the machine. Yesterday afternoon in the Gulf after 2 costume earrings and my third cell phone I dug a nice ring. I put it in my pouch quickly because there were lots of people around. In the car on the way home I quickly looked and saw Neil Lane, 925 and 14k on the inside. It turns out it is Silver, Rose Gold and 1/5 of a carat diamonds. Check out the pic. My wife is starting to believe in this hobby after all. 😄

Attachments

• IMG_4681.jpg
    IMG_4681.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 380
Wow! Very cool find! Nothing quite like finding some real precious metals in the scoop!

:dingding: Beautiful designer ring! How much do they retail for?

My wife is starting to believe in this hobby after all. 😄

Yep! Friends, wife, everybody used to find me amusing in the begining. :jester: Now, not so much! :pirate2: ;)

Last edited:
Folks think I am Nuts. Or maybe an Old Fool. But they do admire my meager collection of gold and silver jewelry.

Congratulations.

Nice Rescue. There is more to be saved from the dirt and water.

I got my Excal a while back and I've been learning the machine. Yesterday afternoon in the Gulf after 2 costume earrings and my third cell phone I dug a nice ring. I put it in my pouch quickly because there were lots of people around. In the car on the way home I quickly looked and saw Neil Lane, 925 and 14k on the inside. It turns out it is Silver, Rose Gold and 1/5 of a carat diamonds. Check out the pic. My wife is starting to believe in this hobby after all. 😄

That's a good one! Nice find!

:dingding: Beautiful designer ring! How much do they retail for?

Found it on their website for $579. I'll take it! Plus I'm putting the full retail price towards paying back the Excalibur. Haha. 2 more rings like that and the detector was free as far as the wife is concerned. :cheer:

Found it on their website for $579. I'll take it! Plus I'm putting the full retail price towards paying back the Excalibur. Haha. 2 more rings like that and the detector was free as far as the wife is concerned. :cheer:

:good:

Attachments

• 0ebae902c4aaee04637e5e3633cb3f50.jpg
    0ebae902c4aaee04637e5e3633cb3f50.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 283
congrats thats a beauty...your next will be even nicer

Back
Top Bottom