Nice Silver Ring !

impul101

Went to Williamsburg today to meet up with Buellride for some swinging. We hit an old property owned by his coworker. It had quite a bit of trash and a few clad. Paul ended up finding an old razor that will hopefully clean up well.

Towards the end I hit a decent signal, I had doubts because of all of the trash in the area...When I pulled the ring out of the ground, I immediately thought it was a junk ring by the looks of it. NOPE. Sterling! 11 grams! :kingdances:

Thanks again Paul, I had a blast!

impul101 is an awesome fellow...we have only hunted twice but I know that he is a man destined for greatness in the MD arena. The funny thing was I did a "sort of" grid at the location then he can back over my area and hit that ring. I am more happy for him getting that ring than if I found it....isn't that what this hobby is all about...Enjoying the smile on someone's face when they find something really cool!:D

Oh and I estimated 8 grams...you say 11...I wasn't far off. Next time I am going to take my scale with me.:D

Congrats again Tim..I cannot say it enough. Can't wait for the upcoming night hunt!:yes:

That's a wild looking ring there!!

Congrats, you know some of the oddest looking stuff can be worth the biggest $$$...

Don't know why but they like some ugly stuff back then, also some of the most beautiful too... I cant see the picture good enough to make the call on that one though...

<*)))>{

Edit, I clicked on the pictures...

I'm neutral on that one... Pretty cool ring though!!

Congrats again!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom