Big storms = Big Gold

C'mon Romy, give it up! We know it's 14k. Pictures, weight...!

R5

Great video and huge congrats on that huge chain!!
Thanks brother im glad you enjoyed it :cool: and ya that thing is massive im still in shock :D :yes:

Very creative video! Thanks for the entertainment and congratulations on the gold lode!
thanks bud im glad to hear it =) its all ways nice to hear feedback on my videos and especially good positive feed back ;) and thanks man i have been on a streak for sure :yes: new video soon ;) GL&HH

enjoyed the video- quite a hunt NICE!!
Thanks joe im so glad you enjoyed the video and ya it was a few hunts but over the course of a few days i was on a amazing gold high and it continues as im am still findind goods just before the years end to beat last years totals
great video romy congrats bro keep the vids coming :D
Thanks brother so glad you enjoyed it, its hard to make a good night hunt video and yes sir i will im am on a serious roll :shock: went out today and got another winner :D stay tuned :D
You deserve a six pack of the good stuff!

R5
thanks brother i no longer drink but man after all that digging i woulda went for a beer wow ;)

C'mon Romy, give it up! We know it's 14k. Pictures, weight...!

R5
i didnt include the weight pic oh man i will do that my bad :laughing:
Awesome score Romy! Fun video too.
Wishing you all the best in your battle to stay healthy, we're rootin for ya in this neck of the woods friend!
Thanks bud, so glad you liked it, it truly was a amazing few days and gonna be a hard to top, but it will be fun to try, god bless you brother i need all the rooting and prayers i can get ;) i am just staying positive and living for the day :yes: F-Cancer

Go get it while it's hot bro., nice hoard of gold loot, congrat's Earl :dingding::pirates:
thanks earl i have been on it hard for sure :D GL&HH

Epic cut! Stupendous chain.... Dang brother!
Thanks buellride it was a nice sight to see indeed and still in shock what layed below it for me :shock:

Back
Top Bottom