Sanded in sweetness

beachrumbum

Got out for an hour or two this past weekend. My local beach is majorly sanded in right now. Most of my two hours was spent listening to the hum of my threshold and taking in the scenery. I decided to go closer to where people were swimming but was definately swinging to my car, when BAM!! A target hits me so hard it nearly blows my ear drums out. Sounded really good too, like it was wispering, gold...gold...gold...could it be? Took one scoop, nothing. Then on the second a glimmer of hope jumped right out of my scoop and into my pouch. It appeared to still be warm from someones finger. Heres what it was. Thanks for looking!

:dingding: From zero to hero in an instant! That ring is VERY, VERY nice too!!

That is a sweet ring too..Its always when you least expect it too. You walk for hours with nothing and bam that sound nearly scares the heck out of you...I love it though. Congrats!

If you were wearing a blood pressure monitor when you looked in the scoop it would probably shoot up about 40 points I would guess.

Wtg bud love those unexpected ones :cool: i will gladly walk a few hrs with no targets to stumble on to a chunky one like that, what is it marked ? 14k? i dont see a mark on the band part of the ring ?

Thanks for the support guys and gals!! Romy, this ring is not marked but tested to at least 14k with an acid test. Cant really see it in the picture but it is a tri color.

That is a sweet ring too..Its always when you least expect it too. You walk for hours with nothing and bam that sound nearly scares the heck out of you...I love it though. Congrats!

I've learned to expexct nothing, thats the only time that I seem to find anything. Weird the way karma unfurls.

Back
Top Bottom