Makro Kruzer in wet sand

Racer in NE Florida will get 2-3" depth consistently. It can get up to 6-7" if you dig unrepeatable signals. The machine is a farce and failure that the manurfacturer and vendors have failed to respond to my Multiple offers to host their visit and buy a machine if they could prove their competence. But alas, no such acceptance on my offer had been taken.

My first hand testing shows in NE Florida , the machine is a failure and incompetent. Until then Minelab receives my support, my business and my referals as I'm still waiting for someone to prove otherwise.

FWIW, last year I spent over $10k in ML detectors and nearly 25k in referrals. I look forward to 2018 expenditures but doubt they will be with impact products.

Some strong words there buddy. I would hardly call it incompetent, a farce, or a failure. I have used the Nokta Fors products on beaches with success including wet sand. Not the best for heavily mineralized or serious depth in salt water, but I also didn't spend $2k for it either. I think the Makro/Nokta detectors are fantastic and excel in their price range. Here's to hoping the "Kruzer" really can hit a gold band at 10" :cheers3:

After some tweaks...... ML also came back and said multi freq is now BETTER than single on raw gold. They have had several updates..... i believe its even impressed them now. ML said it wouldnt be as good as BBS/FBS...... maybe not in the dirt, but im not dirt hunting im gold hunting. Im not keen on some of these tests videos........ im from MO., ill do my own testing. Once the testers are allowed to speak..... i think there will be some eyebrows raised. Im looking forward to one in particular. I wont knock Makro....... ill just say i know the one im waiting to get my hands on.

Some strong words there buddy. I would hardly call it incompetent, a farce, or a failure. I have used the Nokta Fors products on beaches with success including wet sand. Not the best for heavily mineralized or serious depth in salt water, but I also didn't spend $2k for it either. I think the Makro/Nokta detectors are fantastic and excel in their price range. Here's to hoping the "Kruzer" really can hit a gold band at 10" :cheers3:
Sorry if I offended you (or anyone else), I was feeling rather opinionated last night.

My experience was based on a salt water beach that has a high mineral content. With ML equipment, you can hunt with about the same depth there as you would in stable soil. You also don't get erradict and false signals. This is why I can hand my detectors to kids, grand parents, and novice users and they actually have fun.

Anyhow, if their products work for you in your hunting grounds, that is great to hear!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sorry if I offended you (or anyone else), I was feeling rather opinionated last night.

My experience was based on a salt water beach that has a high mineral content. With ML equipment, you can hunt with about the same depth there as you would in stable soil. You also don't get erradict and false signals. This is why I can hand my detectors to kids, grand parents, and novice users and they actually have fun.

Anyhow, if their products work for you in your hunting grounds, that is great to hear!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I understand what you meant. Heck where I live about no machines will ever ground balance in the wet sand. And ive tried a bunch and used some of the masters settings, pump up and down, etc. Trying to run a V3i on my beaches made me want to hurt someone. Meanwhile my oldest whites detector still smokes all the single frequency detectors by me in the wet sand. But someone needs to run one in water.....SALT WATER! Even a CTX loses depth going under here. But I also know some days we can post some real black sand after a storm that looks like asphalt. Last guy I saw trying an At pro in it left in a rage against his machine:laughing:

..... I'm pretty impressed with its ability to pick up a coin in the wet black sand....

A friend of mine and I tried out his prototype test kruzer on the wet salt beach near me (monterey bay, Calif). It was only moderately mineralized sand. Such that perhaps deeper coins could waffle on correct TID's. But not enough to shut down standard coin discriminator machines (ie.: no need for a pulse).

We compared several flagged signals. I was using an Explorer II . And pretty much we each agreed on various flagged signals. However, on one particular very deep whisper, that I was surmising was a conductive target ... he could not get. Or ... at least ... nothing that he would have called as "conductive" . He would have skipped it as a nail.

Turned out to be a very deep copper memorial. And yes: He was studiously trying various settings before making this call.

So I was not too impressed with it for the wet salt beach. We have yet to try it @ ghost-townsy relicky sites, and/or turf.

A friend of mine and I tried out his prototype test kruzer on the wet salt beach near me (monterey bay, Calif). It was only moderately mineralized sand. Such that perhaps deeper coins could waffle on correct TID's. But not enough to shut down standard coin discriminator machines (ie.: no need for a pulse).

We compared several flagged signals. I was using an Explorer II . And pretty much we each agreed on various flagged signals. However, on one particular very deep whisper, that I was surmising was a conductive target ... he could not get. Or ... at least ... nothing that he would have called as "conductive" . He would have skipped it as a nail.

Turned out to be a very deep copper memorial. And yes: He was studiously trying various settings before making this call.

So I was not too impressed with it for the wet salt beach. We have yet to try it @ ghost-townsy relicky sites, and/or turf.

Interesting. Was that the MF-VLF Kruzer model?

Interesting. Was that the MF-VLF Kruzer model?

I dunno. It was a forum participant, who goes by the forum avetar "cal cobra". If you can find him on various md'ing forums he participates on, you can PM him to ask. For example, he's on the banner (for a gold coin find) on tnet right now.

Back
Top Bottom