• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Glad I didn't get screwed again

HullGuitars

Forum Supporter
Me and the lovely Mrs. have had a very hard few months of work. Really haven't had much time to detect, but somehow managed to get away tonight right before dark. Kept on the detecting right up to 11 o'clock. It was wonderful to actually get to hang out with her outside of working for a change. I Forget how much I miss that. But enough of my love life and onto somebody else's :laughing:

Went to the 1950s schoolyard,… Which is pretty much the only place I detect anymore. It's been pounded so hard by everyone over the years,… Thet I can barely get a signal anymore but It's just so nice there and I have found some wonderful things there.
There used to be in Old farm here, and the Civil War soldiers also camped here for a few nights. So even though it has been pounded for decades by every detector in the county, my trusty old t2 LTD will make short work of those deeper and iron Hidden targets.

Started out in the front where I found my FIRST INDIAN HEAD PENNY about a month ago. (never posted that on the forum, that's literally how busy I've been.)
Dug a little bit of clad, and also the strange ball of foil. It was very deep and in an old area, so I thought it might be something interesting. It wasn't until I returned home and washed it off... then I realized what I had!!!
I have dug many dozen "marry widows" condom tins.... but this is my first "KOIN-PACK".
I guess the farmer got bored.... either that or those school kids dug into granny's throwback "FUN BAG!":D

Either way... with the condom tin, fired three ringer, and 1959 nickel I'm happy to get out and spend time with my sweaty

Attachments

• todaya;dslkfjasdl.jpg
    todaya;dslkfjasdl.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 249
  • todayalksdjflasdjk2.jpg
    todayalksdjflasdjk2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 245
Way to do it. Glad you two have digging in common to share as spare time.

Yup nothing like a hobby that lets you dig 100 year old contraception with loved ones, and still remain totally acceptable! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom