silver ring with gold initials

captainKidd

Its been tough going.went to the local beach found out real fast the spider crabs were in shore doing whatever they do,molting or breeding.There were so many in the sand i thought they were rocks.I couldnt find any targets because i think my detector wasnt going through them.If i did find a target i had to dig like six inches through them .It was nasty,millions of them.So i moved where some big rocks were,found some gravel some old change and this ring.Had to battle many jellyfish stings now the crabs hope they move out good luck.

Attachments

• DSC04811.JPG
    DSC04811.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 217
I've seen those spider crabs and they just plain give me the creeps. Good job finding that ring. I think it will clean up and look great. Good luck on future hunts. : )

Its been tough going.went to the local beach found out real fast the spider crabs were in shore doing whatever they do,molting or breeding.There were so many in the sand i thought they were rocks.I couldnt find any targets because i think my detector wasnt going through them.If i did find a target i had to dig like six inches through them .It was nasty,millions of them.So i moved where some big rocks were,found some gravel some old change and this ring.Had to battle many jellyfish stings now the crabs hope they move out good luck.

Looks like a oldie :) Those spider crabs are poor mans king crab :lol: when I was lobstering I took a couple home to cook.... I have no idea how they are alive as there is no meat in them :laughing:

If I found that ring the gold initials would be off it by now... :yes:

The gold fell off when i took some of crust off its in the scap pile now.When i use to lobster we smashed every on on the deck we would never throw them back.

that's a cool ring and that does sure look like gold on the top to me,,,,,not seen one like that before,,,great work,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom