**2-Cent..Indians..5 Silver...Great Day!!**

Nooberz

Wow, another first for the Noobz. I have been on 3 hunts now with friends that decided to pull a 2-center. Well I was by myself today knocking doors and I got one for myself. I started off at an old Mennonite home. The owner gladly gave me permission to detect the yard. After getting pelted by acorns falling off the tree from the wind I got a nice 1941 Quarter. A little later I got the cool looking Lewis & Clark Centennial Medal. Its 1905. I left there and decided to head to the nearest town to get something to drink and I passed a house that just looked like an amazing spot to hunt. So I said screw the drink and turned around and got permission. I was nailing coins left and right in the yard. NO CLAD AT ALL..I couldn't believe it. Well I got the dime trifecta with the first 3 holes I dug. Next came a nice little 3 Indian pocket spill with the amazing 1884 and semi-key 1868 Indians in it. A short while later I got a wheat signal and out popped my 1867 2-center. I took so long to dig it out from under a root but well worth it!! This yard was huge and took forever to cover, but what a great day. Knocking doors is the way to go!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_1031.JPG
    DSC_1031.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_1055.jpg
    DSC_1055.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC_1040.JPG
    DSC_1040.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC_1057.jpg
    DSC_1057.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC_1056.jpg
    DSC_1056.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC_1048.JPG
    DSC_1048.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC_1050.JPG
    DSC_1050.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 277
Sheesh, you found no clad at all??

I found clad at the first home where I got the Washington quarter but at the real good house, I found 0 clad. Not even shallow signals. It was weird :shock:

For a second I thought this was a typical goes4ever thread. Nice job. I'd say this is only a tad better than some of his hunts because you got the 2 center and a buttload of indians.

For a second I thought this was a typical goes4ever thread. Nice job. I'd say this is only a tad better than some of his hunts because you got the 2 center and a buttload of indians.

Thanks!! I hate to say it..BUT...he is the one who showed me the ropes, so in a way it does make sense. :p

dude you tore it up today, and might I add, I am very proud of you! I remember last year when I taught you how to dig indian pennies, and now look at you! You my friend are doing exceptional. Your finding more in a year than a lot of guys find in 5 yrs. 5 star hunt bro! I really wish I had been there to see you get that 2 center, I know how bad you wanted one. Knocking doors is where it is at.........the more you do it the more habit forming it is, cause it spoils you!!!!! parks and public spots will never seem the same anymore.

oh and let me add, this post should have been in the eye popping section!

I would agree with you, this hunt is one of the best I have seen posted here in a LONG time, Kyle is an amazing hunter, and as young as he is, he will only improve as the yrs roll by! :D

The owner gladly gave me permission to detect the yard then started pelting me with acorns after I found all this stuff.

Knocking doors is the way to go!!!!

I can't do it Chief
jackchief.jpg

time to make your album Noob :lol: you certainly ROCK! fricken fantasy hunt... I need a beer
"no clad at all" wt*

Mod's, while you edit my druken post just move it on over to eye popping finds.

i have to say this IS the most amazing post i've seen in a long time here. its even better than some of goes4ever's posts with all his goodies.
Now....tell the truth man...you borrowed Goes's super duper goodie detector thingamabob whatchamacallit, and THATS how you found all those goodies and no clad at all.

the finds on this hunt are simply mind boggling....CONGRATS!

That is one amazing hunt. I could only dream of a hunt like that. I too have been knocking on doors (per goes4ever's past posts) It is way easier than i thought. Way to go on all those awesome coins. Truly Amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom