Another Holiday contest...

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
I like Kentucky Diggin's idea of a little holiday contest. I personally like partaking in them so I thought I would create one as well. I have only been doing this since September so I don't have an awesome prize as well. The prize here is a $2 bill shown below. The winner will PM me and I will mail it to you. A nice little item you don't see a whole lot of in circulation any more.

The contest is...As you can see by my avatar I am a huge Philadelphia Flyers fan. If you can guess my alltime favorite player the $2 bill is yours. And yes he is/was a Flyers player. Even if you don't know the players or even a hockey fan at all, you can see all of them on the internet. The first 3 days will have no hints. Then I will try to give a subtle hint each day until won.

Rules...You may answer with two players each day. The next day you can try two more players. I will be honest with the answer. Try and guess my favorite all time player and you win. A $2 bill isnt much, but it is more for the fun of it...Good luck all!!!

The pic didnt show up...ooops

Attachments

• two bucks.jpg
    two bucks.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 350
Back
Top Bottom