Eyeball Finds Contest - Winter 2010

woohoo
another quarter found on the walk back from the post office
makes 35 cents so far
maybe i should goto the post office more often

Went to a nearby town Sunday and while waiting for the wife who was in a store I spotted a quarter laying on the pavement. Picked that one up and then went the local car wash to get rid of a ton of road salt and low and behold on top of the self wash control box there was six quarters laying there so that puts me at seven.:D

I can't believe I haven't found a single coin since this started.

And it's not like I haven't been keeping my eyes peeled either
:mad:

eyes.jpg

I finally found something!

A 1958D wheatie in pretty good condition! I found it in the give/take tray at the Shell station by my work. Took 21 days, but I found something:roll:
78.jpg

79.jpg

Yesterday while walking up a customers wet asphalt driveway, I picked up a "green penny" and put it in my pocket. Looked at it last night....corroded 1888 Indian Head!

Last edited:
OK, now this is just getting to be too much fun!

I FOUND A MERCURY DIME LAYING ON TOP OF THE GROUND!:cool12: :confetti: :cheers: :dancing: :hat3: :run1:

But then I woke up.....:doah:

Now I'm even dreaming about finding coins! :gaah:

Look on the down wind side of parking lots for droped bills. Words from the wise (a homeless person). Where I used to live in nevada and its always windy big piles build up in the sage brush. Some friends who dont smoke and have everything a marllbro mile will buy get most of them there. ONce I stopped traffic for a bill blowing down the road it was a $20.

This is harder than I thought...

anybody over 2 bucks yet????

I thought I'd get lot at the melting snow piles but not really...

which counts more, number of coins or value of coins????

ok gotta go to town and spend my day off looking for coins!!!!!!!!!!

anybody over 2 bucks yet????

I thought I'd get lot at the melting snow piles but not really...

which counts more, number of coins or value of coins????

ok gotta go to town and spend my day off looking for coins!!!!!!!!!!

The value of the coins counts... and I'll be starting a new post for totals soon!

emdees

sorry gotta brag....

they cleaned out a storage area here at work and there was a ton of junk tossed out. I dumped out a couple of old breifcases and found 36 coins!!!!!!

I'll tell you the value next week.

I found some cash in my wallet, that counts right? LMAO. Cool contest though, the only thing I have found is a semi-worthless chinese coin!

I'm not goin anywhere today, so, I'll post my total now.....I've found 5.68...all clad

4.75 in quarters...I've been scoutin the cracks and behind the washing machines at the laundry mats in the apts:D

.60 in dimes

.05 in nickels

&

.28 in pennies

Of course, the quarters have already been spent on MY laundry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom