ENDED Contest: Civil War Summer!!

"We have been long due for a contest, so here is one! guess the number of civil war bullets in the candy dish, and whoever guesses correctly or is closest to the number on Tuesday, July 30th at 8 pm eastern time wins a CS Gardner minnié ball! And as an added bonus, if someone correctly guesses they will win the 1936 buffalo nickel. One guess per forum member please! Good luck everyone!!

:?:

"We have been long due for a contest, so here is one! guess the number of civil war bullets in the candy dish, and whoever guesses correctly or is closest to the number on Tuesday, July 30th at 8 pm eastern time wins a CS Gardner minnié ball! And as an added bonus, if someone correctly guesses they will win the 1936 buffalo nickel. One guess per forum member please! Good luck everyone!!

:?:

I'm sorry guys, I didn't notice that wild digger had two guesses. I'm not sure what to do.

Mistakes happen. I wasn't even close on my first pick anyways...............but that was definitely the number I was going to pick with my second guess :laughing:

Thanks for the contest though

I'm sorry guys, I didn't notice that wild digger had two guesses. I'm not sure what to do.

I think by posting a hint...it sort of invited everyone to think again about the hint and guess. I didn't notice the hint or post again, but that was how it appeared when I read it. When a hint is given it just begs to ask for another guess, the 2nd guess.

Back
Top Bottom