One swing = a Washington

crusader234

Elite Member
One hour to Spare so It was either a pounded out park or an old little tot lot down a backstreet. Tot-lot was nearer so I pulled up and realized an old fire station was next to it with a flagpole in front.
First swing I get an 87 and a 1945 Washington pops out. job done!
Of coarse no more silver for the remaining hour but was happy! HH

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (8)ggggg.jpg
    FullSizeRender (8)ggggg.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 264
  • geordgy.jpg
    geordgy.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 269
Well done (on the first swing, anyway). I'd happily take a silver quarter every time I went out. Good luck!

Bam! Nothing to it ! đź‘Ť Dig a hole pull silver . Can't top that .
Had it happen about 12 days ago . First hole a merc . I should know when that happens to just go home . Cnut I don't :) I proceeded to dig a bunch of rusty nails cause everything sounded sweet and deep after that :)
HH , Dew

I thought about going home but I'd never been there before and I had delusions of silver. I never get out and a few dimes and penny's and a kids junk ring filled the time just fine.
Nice to have a find to photoshop too.

Bam! Nothing to it ! �� Dig a hole pull silver . Can't top that .
Had it happen about 12 days ago . First hole a merc . I should know when that happens to just go home . Cnut I don't :) I proceeded to dig a bunch of rusty nails cause everything sounded sweet and deep after that :)
HH , Dew

Yep,, just did the same thing a couple of weeks back myself. First hole was my first V nickel,,, 30 seconds into the hunt. Hours later,, nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom