Career gold and silver finds wrapup

Paper

Elite Member
I've enjoyed this hobby and really appreciate this forum. My last hunt was in mid 2016 and I haven't logged in for more than a year now though. I'll probably never metal detect again but if I do I have a basically brand new AT Pro I spent $150+ for Garret to refurbish only to sit in my closet... The break I planned while my machine was getting fixed is still going on lol. Not enough time now that I'm working and also being away from my college where I found most of this stuff doesn't help either. Anyways, the new year got me thinking about all the year end recap posts and I've never shared everything I found together before.

Everything:
24nnreu

Things I didn't post before because they weren't detected: Sterling ring with Onyx was found under some stairs, moon necklace was found on some stairs, small opal ring next to it was found under a table. Silver bar was a fun one; someone had turned it in to the front desk of the cafeteria and it was just sitting on the counter... I of course started messing with it and the cashier said I could have it.

Silver coins:
mn2hk7

My favorite silver find. Late 1800's to early 1900's art noveau silver pendant. Thank you to Ice Scratcher for the ID when I first posted.
52jl3c

Close up of my gold finds. I covered the class ring.:pirate2:
2edsj6u

And that's everything, thanks for reading and happy hunting!

Saaaaweeet plunders! Nice job! I'd keep going, there's stuff to be found anywhere and everywhere! You clearly know what your doing, congrats!

Nice job, are you worried that class ring will get moldy or what... Its yours now...

Happy new year..

<°)))>{

Good year Paper! Nice finds for sure, wow. Good to see your post too, missed them, guess I’ll miss them for a bit longer till you maybe get back at it some day!

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom