Interest in starting a club in the Jacksonville,Fernandina, St. Augustine area

Can I join? I live in Missouri but you can all get together a day early and pitch in for the bus and we can hold the meeting here. Just make sure you dress nice and there isn't any dust on your shoes that might get on my carpet. I think you would enjoy having me. I'm kinda soft spoken and a team player that doesn't expect special treatment. :grin:

Only problem is, I don't own any of what most call dress clothes:lol:. I have to attend a funeral I buy a cheap suit and give it to goodwill the day after the funeral. Who the hell thought of wearing a suit jacket in summer anyways:?::lol:

I wish Tallahasse had a group or club. do you know of a group that's closer even in Ga? good luck guys on your group you will do good !:cool:

If anyone has an ideal meeting place after Thanksgiving, maybe post it as a recommendation? Good day? Etc.? I can handle driving once a month to either Fernandina, Jax or St. Augustine. But the fewest hunters are gonna live in Fernandina. So it either needs to really be in Jax or St. Augustine? Then we need to figure out who can't drive to Jax or St. Augustine. Maybe switch locations every other month? Dunno? Ideas?

Well I offered to grill some burgers or dogs at my place in Yulee and if anyone wants to fish the black drum and redfish are pretty thick off my dock. However I am willing to go anywhere the group wants to go. Perhaps we could grab a meal somewhere in Jax Beach and maybe hit the sand at the beach afterwards ( I love Luibis)

You seem more familiar with the options in that area. What are your ideas? Hopefully the weather will still be tolerable. Too bad we can't get into Moosehaven in OP. That would be a great place to hunt.

Well I offered to grill some burgers or dogs at my place in Yulee and if anyone wants to fish the black drum and redfish are pretty thick off my dock. However I am willing to go anywhere the group wants to go. Perhaps we could grab a meal somewhere in Jax Beach and maybe hit the sand at the beach afterwards ( I love Luibis)

You seem more familiar with the options in that area. What are your ideas? Hopefully the weather will still be tolerable. Too bad we can't get into Moosehaven in OP. That would be a great place to hunt.

I'm on for burgers next month. Tried the beach again today. Man it is still bleak:no: At least we can talk about how good thefood is. And how bad the beach is:lol:

You got some inland spots to hunt while the beach sucks ?

Not any good ones. Park by me won't let you detect there any more. Schools are all posted here. Parks have been hammered to death. I don't door knock. May start drinking!!!!!:laughing:

Georgia boys welcome? me and a buddy of mine live just outside of waycross, my kids and ex wife live in jax, i go there often. usually hit the jetties in the summer so i can surf fish while the kids swim.

Georgia boys welcome? me and a buddy of mine live just outside of waycross, my kids and ex wife live in jax, i go there often. usually hit the jetties in the summer so i can surf fish while the kids swim.

Yup! I'll try and coordinate it with Chip for a date and time. Plus make sure we got the food and grills. Easier to try and figure out future details about having some sort of club in person.

I have grills. I have fishing gear ( bring fresh shrimp for bait if you want to fish). I'll provide tea, hot dogs, buns and condiments if everybody brings something ( beans, slaw, chips, etc).

There are a couple of parks in Fernandina we can hunt. One is beachside. There's also a high school in St Mary's. I've hunted there occasionally.

And sure we will welcome Georgians. After all you were gracious enough to lose to the Gators...

I have grills. I have fishing gear ( bring fresh shrimp for bait if you want to fish). I'll provide tea, hot dogs, buns and condiments if everybody brings something ( beans, slaw, chips, etc).

There are a couple of parks in Fernandina we can hunt. One is beachside. There's also a high school in St Mary's. I've hunted there occasionally.

And sure we will welcome Georgians. After all you were gracious enough to lose to the Gators...

Sounds good. You sure beans are safe though?:lol:

I live in central florida and was wandering about permits in the areas that are being discussed for the meet ups. I know here in polk county we need mding permits.

Florida is so legit! Year round M.D. cali even better not as much rain

Back
Top Bottom