CT and RI Beaches?

jcham

Elite Member
I live in Cental CT and travel to RI and CT beaches at least once during the week and once on the weekends. Would like to hit the Cape and other areas with another hunter or hunters, shares knowledge and stuff you know?

Thanks,
Jamie

Hey Jamie wellcome to the site. I'm a 2nd shifter and may be able to get out some time. Cladius. Oh yeah i'm right on the CT line off 395.

Sounds good hows the hunting in the off shift. I am looking for a job and they seem to be coming up off shift. You must have to hunt early during the summer? Anytime...

Jamie

You have a lot of areas to yourself untill the kids get out of school. I prefer to be out in the woods somewhere anyway. i've worked nights off and on for 34 years so I'm used to it. Cladius.

Going to the beaches is fun and if you see us there you better say Hi! :yes:

Our favorite beach is Ocean Beach is New London, but it gets hit pretty hard by detectorists.

Carol are you kidding Ocean Beach LOL. I mentioned to a RI hunter that I wanted to check that place out and he said that the beach is alway barron and that the hunting was miserable.

My grandmother used to take me there when I was a wee sand digger and now wanted to hunt it, is it good :lol: I cant believe anything!!!!!!! I believed him the have never hit it!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Westerly Ri

hi jamie, i'm in westerly ri so if you are ever coming this way let me know, there are some great beaches here and other cool places to hunt.

chris

Back
Top Bottom