14k Signet Ring..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I guess it was my turn today to pull a signet ring... I took my GT to work with me.. after work I hunted the incoming tide on the wet sand slope.. I hit a small beach that is loaded with iron you can see a couple of the clad coins with rust stains on them... the ring sounded so sweet that nice mellow tone... also that little square is what is left of a stud earring... I did not hunt the beach we hunted yesterday...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 602
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 583
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Nice ring for sure. Those coins look a little worse for ware. Plenty of targets in that area. Congratulations on finding gold AND silver.:yes:

8.3 grams - good size signet ring. I didn't weigh mine from the other day, mostly because I didn't want to embarass myself :)

Real nice signet ring, Craig!! Those rings seem to be common finds on the East coast. I haven't seen too many of them found on the West coast. I found a couple signets (sterling) in the turf before.

You could trade that ring straight up for a Sunspot Sugar Sand scoop.....LOL!!

Raphis

Real nice signet ring, Craig!! Those rings seem to be common finds on the East coast. I haven't seen too many of them found on the West coast. I found a couple signets (sterling) in the turf before.

Raphis

Good one!! :lol::lol:

Raphis

I don't like the open design of the Sunspot scoops... I started with one and sold it right after a wave hit me and the scoop knocking a big thick wedding band out of it ...I never found it again.. you started this Raphis :lol:

Very Nice ring Craig, nothing like the Old Gold.......

Congratulations Craig, that's a beautiful looking old signet ring! It's got some nice weight to it. LOL, my last three gold rings weigh less combined than your one!! Nice going buddy!

Congratulations Craig, that's a beautiful looking old signet ring! It's got some nice weight to it. LOL, my last three gold rings weigh less combined than your one!! Nice going buddy!

Steve... my last 5 rings weigh in at 8.7 grams :lol: it was good to find this one even though its a keeper at least for now ;)

Those are my favorite rings!

It's been a while since I found one though.

Well done Craig!

I'm really looking forward to getting my GT!

GL&HH friend,

CJ

Back
Top Bottom