For Gold Digger 2 + finds now.

Doug

Elite Member
Man it was hard fighting the 'crowds' on the beach on Monday………….:D

Last edited:
That's a beautiful beach....Got a extra room? Do the water temps get high there during the summer?

So, like reserving a spot for a parade in the Pittsburgh area you put a chair out on the sidewalk to mark your spot.... over there, you just put your scoop out on the beach with your detector and the beach is yours????? Hmmmm GD2, maybe you ought to try that to keep everyone away! :laughing:

Cliff

I don't know. That looks like too small of an area to find anything good in. Looks like it will take you less than half an hour to hit the whole thing.

You need to find a lot bigger beaches with more people!

I don't know. That looks like too small of an area to find anything good in. Looks like it will take you less than half an hour to hit the whole thing.

You need to find a lot bigger beaches with more people!

Are you sure, summer time……………………...:D

Last edited:
Man..... where is the 80's.... i dont see any 80 temps? Well im not coming.:laughing: Love that beach thou.... nice.

Dew

I did quite well on Monday although some of the rings are not quite real!

Last edited:
Strictly off limits.

"The rugged Lundy Island, lying just off the coast of north Devon, offers a microcosm of British history within its barely-two square mile area.

Archaeological finds here, dating back to the Neolithic or Early Bronze Age, suggest that the island has been inhabited for around 3,000 years, and the grassy remains of some prehistoric houses can still be made out in the northern plateau."

Last edited:
You are able to hunt that island (in the water ), up to the high tide line Doug ? What are the laws over their, Earl

No beaches on Lundy, small shingle cove for the boats, the rest of the coastline is cliffs and rocks.

On the land and in the sea is classed as a environmental conservation area.

Last edited:
Are you sure, summer time……………………...:D

Doug, I have to tell you that you are in real paradise there,,,,,just an amazing view, AND, there looks like tons of people during your summer season to loose things, seeing pics like this makes me wonder why you bother with dirt digging, I mean, that is a lot of beach to cover and I am sure you do not have quite the same detecting pressure we do here, I am real close to just getting on an airplane and flying somewhere like England where you are or where Hammid lives in Morocco,,,,,that is some mighty nice picks of finds you have had, the one pendant looks for sure like gold and real stones,,,, right here lately, we are cold, cold, cold, water is nearly unbearable with rough seas and there ain't no one on the beach,,,:(

So, like reserving a spot for a parade in the Pittsburgh area you put a chair out on the sidewalk to mark your spot.... over there, you just put your scoop out on the beach with your detector and the beach is yours????? Hmmmm GD2, maybe you ought to try that to keep everyone away! :laughing:

Cliff

ahhhhh Cliff, it ain't that easy for us now is it,,,,:laughing:my beaches have plenty of snow birds with nothing else to do other than hit the sand and get exercise with their MD, I am sure happy they bring there money to spend and help our economy but dang it, I wish they would have left their MD at home up north where they are from,,,,:lol:GL HH

I did quite well on Monday although some of the rings are not quite real!

"... not quite real... ". :roll: What the h3ll does that mean? :laughing: sorry... It's late and I'm gettin' punchy.

Nice beach. Was today's pic just off to the left (front side) of the summer pic?

R5

Doug, I have to tell you that you are in real paradise there,,,,,just an amazing view, AND, there looks like tons of people during your summer season to loose things, seeing pics like this makes me wonder why you bother with dirt digging, I mean, that is a lot of beach to cover and I am sure you do not have quite the same detecting pressure we do here, I am real close to just getting on an airplane and flying somewhere like England where you are or where Hammid lives in Morocco,,,,,that is some mighty nice picks of finds you have had, the one pendant looks for sure like gold and real stones,,,, right here lately, we are cold, cold, cold, water is nearly unbearable with rough seas and there ain't no one on the beach,,,:(

Thanks Tim,

A considerable number of fields are now out of commission due to the crops, the beach is a way of filling in my winter time detecting 'fix'.

Back
Top Bottom