What I found and What the Police Found!

local_coins

Elite Member
Good Evening, All. Another evening spent at the local park. I spent my time on the wooded hillside again, hoping to uncover the silver coins that I know are there. However, I found only two coins worth mentioning- 2 wheat pennies-1939D and 1946, among the usual trash.

When I got to the park there was some police oifficers there talking to some people. Soon enough, more showed up and a large search effort was mounted in the lake. Long story short-the dive team found a body in the lake! :shock: :shock: :shock: It was wierd to witness the seach and recovery effort

Attachments

• W.jpg
    W.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 696
Sounds like a nice neighborhood you're hunting in LC..At one of the parks I hunt, they found a former student of mine stuffed in the garbage can with his throat slit..guess it's a good idea to be aware of your surroundings at all times when you're MD'ing or anything else ; a lot of nuts around.. HH Roadrunner_426

Sounds like a nice neighborhood you're hunting in LC..At one of the parks I hunt, they found a former student of mine stuffed in the garbage can with his throat slit..guess it's a good idea to be aware of your surroundings at all times when you're MD'ing or anything else ; a lot of nuts around.. HH Roadrunner_426

The area isn't terrible, but it could be better for sure!

So far, it is a drowning but there is a lot of mystery around the circumstnces. He had 3 friends with him but they left before the police arrived. :?:

Now , THAT does sound suspicious..if a friend of mine had drowned , don't think I'd be running away.. HH Roadrunner_426

Back
Top Bottom