whos used a NEL tornado or other large NELS on explorer 2??

relichead

Banned
IM waiting on my explorer 2 to be delivered and was wondering if anyone has feedback on using the NEL tornado or storm (or cors line equivalent) as far as depth and ID?...the explorer 2 i bought only has the stock coil and wanna know if there will be any advantages with NELS/Cors ?

by the way i wanna mention ive never even swung a minelab machine but i downloaded the explorer 2 emulator and been getting familiar with settings...i actually feel other than actually swinging the explorer, ive learned alot about the interface and settings by just using the emulator ....i wont be totally lost when it comes in the mail....

I would definately recommend anyone waiting on an explorer to download the emulator.....the thing is AWESOME!...i actually did reading and just by using emulator i have decided what settings im gonna use to start...i love ferrous sounds and variability set at 10!!! silver sounds sssswwwweeeeet!,,

I hope my silver and large copper counts go up as everyone else seems to have when they upgrded to an fbs minelab!:yes:

thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom