Anybody gone wireless on a F75?

pvtcook

I seen the post where a guy went wireless on his AT Pro. Anybody did this on the F75? Headphones.

Setting up wireless phones should be pretty similar regardless of the machine. The AT Pro uses a special plug at the control box thus the need for the adapter. If your machine doesn't have a built in volume control (I think the F75 does?) you may need to add an inline volume control to help adjust the level between the machine and the phones. For example the M6 has a really high output volume so I use an inline control to turn it down before it goes to the headphone volume control. Good luck and HH!

I've been doing some research since I posted that. Guess I should have done that first. Been reading about some "lag" in the signal. Making it hard to pinpoint. I wouldn't be happy w that. Would like to hear from someone that has a system that works. If it exist.

The key to wireless, if you're using bluetooth, is to make sure you have low latency equipment. I personally don't have an issue at all with my bluetooth setup and have been using it on both my machines for several months. I think a lot of people with "lag" issues don't take the time to get used to the new setup and give up after 10 minutes or swing like they're whacking weeds, which it seems from youtube videos there are a lot of guys doing...:laughing:

I use the following transmitter and headphones on F75 with no issues what so ever.

https://www.amazon.com/Brightech-Br...d=1470667202&sr=8-4&keywords=aptx+transmitter

https://www.amazon.com/Avantree-Aud...470667256&sr=8-2&keywords=avantree+headphones

The key is to have a aptx low latency transmitter and receiver. You can achieve this by buying two transmitter/receivers and BYOHP or a transmitter and aptx low latency headphones. The key is aptx low latency. regular aptx is not much better than blue tooth lag/delay.

I've had not issues on a volume adjustable detectors such as Xterra, etrac, f75.

Wow you guys are out of my league! I'm just a ignorant firefighter lol! I'll look into this though.

Back
Top Bottom