Three ringer fragment found at the park

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I'm on a roll with the civil war relics out of the old park. Yesterday I dug a heart heel plate and the other day my buddy dug a eagle button. Today in the same area I dug some lead fragments but only this I know for sure is a three ringer I even matched it up to a dropped three ringer I found before and it matches up perfect! I've found 4 dropped three ringers there in a year. My buddy also found a three ringer there the other week. Ty for looking and HH!
fc60967028f2ba9480a72cf7c4cf429d.jpg

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac

Looks like a melted three ringer. They used the powder from the mini's cartridge to start campfires. That means they were there for a while. Hunt it close. you will find MORE!

Congrats!!!

REB

Looks like a melted three ringer. They used the powder from the mini's cartridge to start campfires. That means they were there for a while. Hunt it close. you will find MORE!

Congrats!!!

REB

Ty, there have been a lot of relics found there over the years. In the 70's a girl dug a cs buckle

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac

Good dig! Be careful -- you are about to get hooked on CW relics and you won't care about digging coins unless they are on a CW site:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom