Excalibur II 1000

Click on

List all sponsors , top right of this page, scroll down to Meyers Detectors, click on it, scroll down to phone # and call Phil, happy hunting Enjoy your Excal 2, Earl

Top right corner of your screen has a link that says "List all sponsors". Click on that.

FWIW, I bought three detectors from sponsors and they always beat MSRP prices. I also purchased my last Excal from Phil at meyers.

If you have the money, ask about the plugger shaft. It really makes a world of difference when you put the controller behind your elbow. The balance is drastically different, you'll feel less fatigued and the unit is easier to swing.

When i am in the market for a new detector I talk to 5 dealers Usually sponsors. Discuss what you want. What items you may need to go with the detector. Some dealers will include shipping in the price of the machine and some will add shipping after they quote you a price.

Good Luck

Thank you all for your advise , it's greatly appreciated.

I really want to get an Excal and a list of other things but I've only had one sponsor quote me a price but he never got back to me on the list of other things I want. Are there any sponsors here who have the time to give me a quote on my shopping list? I'm quite anxious to get this stuff. I'm not good with patience, I want to get out there hunting with my new stuff lol.

Thank you all for your advise , it's greatly appreciated.

I really want to get an Excal and a list of other things but I've only had one sponsor quote me a price but he never got back to me on the list of other things I want. Are there any sponsors here who have the time to give me a quote on my shopping list? I'm quite anxious to get this stuff. I'm not good with patience, I want to get out there hunting with my new stuff lol.

Yeah, there isn't a subtle difference between the two detectors, THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE between the two detectors! You can walk from the dry to the wet, and the wet into the water without a hiccup. And if you set it up right, you'll get some unbelieveable depth too.

Once you get it, give me a jingle and I'll give you some tips on how to maximize your depth. Heck, I live in your area and we can meet up for a hunt.

I'm puzzled why you cannot get a quote? If you decide to look elsewhere, there are other authorized ML dealers that I buy from that have the detector in stock at great prices, just check out my signature line.

Ya I was meaning to ask you about that Excal deal in your signature. I found a Excal bundle from Gold Diggers Metal Detectors that came with a T-Rex and a few other things , I just can't seem to get a response from anyone. Stinks because I really wanna get this stuff like yesterday. I want carbon fiber everything, knob guard, harness, NEL Storm coil for my AT Pro, and a bunch of other things. Oh and GDIP wireless headphones. I just wish someone that carries all the things I want would contact me. And would be awesome to get together for some hunts once I get that Excal unless you wanna do some land hunting then I could go anytime with my AT Pro.

Ya I was meaning to ask you about that Excal deal in your signature. I found a Excal bundle from Gold Diggers Metal Detectors that came with a T-Rex and a few other things , I just can't seem to get a response from anyone. Stinks because I really wanna get this stuff like yesterday. I want carbon fiber everything, knob guard, harness, NEL Storm coil for my AT Pro, and a bunch of other things. Oh and GDIP wireless headphones. I just wish someone that carries all the things I want would contact me. And would be awesome to get together for some hunts once I get that Excal unless you wanna do some land hunting then I could go anytime with my AT Pro.

Yeah, we'll have to tag up for a hunt...You'll love the Excal! Check your PM. I already forwarded your list to my guy...He will take care of you like family, well, wait, let me rephrase that, lol... You should be happy!

Back
Top Bottom