UNBELIEVABLE Day !!!!!!!!

Interesting find, gotta be a story behind that purse being lost.. Any ID inside?? One heck of a find..

Yeah right? Mystery... Nothing else that would normally be in a Womans purse? Just the coins? Some old guy buried things all over that yard! It is indeed possible you find a bank bag or mason jar full of what you seek! That is one strange place you got there!
Mud

Wow! No wonder you only dug one hole! When you hit that first coin you must have jumped out of your body and floated away to heaven like in the cartoons. I've found several spills and a coin purse (all wheats and modern clad), but this takes the cake! A real heart stopper! Looks like the work of a little kid. Maybe mom gave her an old purse to carry around like her mom did and she got the idea to bury the contents of her piggy bank for 'safe keeping'? Only she forgot and you found it! Awesome find!

Was the Kennedy the only silver? I think i would be looking for where they hauled the rest of the house at!! I can only imagine what got hauled away! Congrats on he once in a lifetime honey hole.....i hope it keeps producing, I have really enjoyed reading your posts. You should take a pic with all the goodies you have dug there!

Back
Top Bottom