Boston Bob got a great one today..1652 pinetree shilling!!! off the beach!!!

BEACH-HUNTER

Elite Member
this weeks storm gave us winds waves...ect.,It caused a few spots to wash out...removing sand..cutting dunes...Bob hit a hot little patch was getting lead,a ring,clad....then this 1652 PINETREE SHILLING!!!

1652!!

That has gotta be one of the oldest coins found here in the States, congratz to Boston Bob! That is also a very nice ring!!:yes:

Isi it Boston Bob or Beach Hunter Jr?

I get a kick out of Beach Hunters posts, now I will Be looking foward to your posts . Maybe I should hunt with you guys your finds are:lol: :lol: :lol:

Digs I was wondering when you would....

crawl out from what ever rock you live under:?: :lol: Maybe you should hunt with us??? Because you don't seem to be smart enough to find good stuff off our beaches yourself....Me,Bob,Metaldig a.k.a Marc,James,Moe,Mike G,Scott, put it the time and know where to hunt and when....thats why we will always get these kind of finds...and you'll just be taking cheap shots at us like a coward......your a college professor???? I find that very hard to belive:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: happy hunting 'Digs':lol: :lol: :lol:

What is in the future for this coin? Do you have any plans to clean it or leave it the way it is? Just curious! I do not know what I would do.......

At this point

I have it soaking in a liitle oil base solution,I think I will have it professionally cleaned and graded.Thanks for looking.

Digs or whoever you are...

This is the friendley forum,you may want ot go on my space or somehting like that.:p

Hey bob I got that info on how they cleaned.....

I have it soaking in a liitle oil base solution,I think I will have it professionally cleaned and graded.Thanks for looking.

those roman silvers they got on the England trip..Scott sent me it also a link to that hunting England hunt.

Back
Top Bottom