I'm back!

CTKidd

Elite Member
Man o man, where to start. I went out metal detecting about a week before xmas. Did so so, nothing to write home about, had to work xmas, spent new year with the family, and then BAM...I end up with a 103.2 fever. End up in the hospital, get admitted with bacterial pneumonia and also positive for influenza.

I got released after about a day, but my mother in law, who is going through chemo, lives with us, so I end up quarantined. I had a TV and DVD player, but NO COMPUTER...AHHHHHHH..I felt so cut off. Anyway, everything is looking up, I am back to work and looking forward to my next outing.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Its funny over the last 6 months or so, I have been on this site so much, you don't realize how attached you get to it, and how much it becomes a part of your everyday routine.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holidays!! Time to play catch up on reading posts!!

CTKidd

Glad to hear you are on the mend! Nothing is better for you than good ole fresh air and sunshine, so load up a fresh battery and get back to work! LOL Here's to wishing you a full and fast recovery!

Its funny over the last 6 months or so, I have been on this site so much, you don't realize how attached you get to it, and how much it becomes a part of your everyday routine.

CTKidd

You got that right...lol

Welcome back bud! Hope you have an awesome year:)

Last edited:
Welcome back...was wondering where you are! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Now suck it up and get out there and get hunting!

Good to see you back... I had pneumonia two years ago... was miserable... DR wanted me in the hospital but said I was better off not going with all the sickness in there at the time... she put me on Ciprofloxacin nasty stuff...

Man o man, where to start. I went out metal detecting about a week before xmas. Did so so, nothing to write home about, had to work xmas, spent new year with the family, and then BAM...I end up with a 103.2 fever. End up in the hospital, get admitted with bacterial pneumonia and also positive for influenza.

I got released after about a day, but my mother in law, who is going through chemo, lives with us, so I end up quarantined. I had a TV and DVD player, but NO COMPUTER...AHHHHHHH..I felt so cut off. Anyway, everything is looking up, I am back to work and looking forward to my next outing.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Its funny over the last 6 months or so, I have been on this site so much, you don't realize how attached you get to it, and how much it becomes a part of your everyday routine.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holidays!! Time to play catch up on reading posts!!

CTKidd

I was "down" for a few days last week with a bug......my mom is going thru chemo as well and a neighbor (bless her) took her to her appointment....

Dusty

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you made it through that ordeal. Being sick is one thing, but being without your computer just adds to the misery. Hope you can get back to the "swing" of things real soon. Good luck.:yes:

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Dr's say that you don't get sick from getting a chill....that is a bunch of crap! Those winds that blow carry viruses, inhale them and the next thing you know you are sick. I too was out detecting about a week before Christmas on a windy day........within a day I was sick and ended up with bronchitis. Antibiotics, missed work and a lot of coughing I am finally back to normal.

Stay out of the wind until it gets warmer, you ain't out of the woods yet.

Back
Top Bottom