HHhmmm? Which one? Advice Please.

96cummins

Hey everyone. I am totally new to md'in and have never owned a MD. I have been looking around and think I have narrowed it down to two detectors.
The first one is the SharpShooter 2. And then for the same price ($300) I can also get a Titan 2000. The terrain that I would be huntin in is around old houses and churches and in fields. I live in central Kentucky. Which one of these should I get? Or should I buy another model? Thanks for all the time, patience, help, and advice.

96CTD

Welcome to the forum and hobby. It's always good to have some fresh blood into the hobby. I would recommend looking into the Ace 250. It has all the features you could want and cost less. GL

I agree with Terry,the Garrett Ace 250 with the standard and larger coil.It will outhunt either of those you mentioned.

If you are hunting for older coins or relics and you could go a few dollars more, a Tesoro Cibola would be my choice.

The better detector for under 300 is still the Ace250. I do however agree that the Cibola is better if you can go a bit over 300.00. It's deeper but doesn't have target ID. The other two are not as quality made and will generally be outperformed by the Ace or Cibola.

Guys thanks for all your help. I'm goin to go with the Ace 250 like you'll advised me too. I looked at the Cibola but I like the target ID and the depth meter on the ACE. IF you'll have any more advice or anything let me know I need as much help as I can get. (at least that's what my girlfriend tells me all the time :roll:) Thanks everyone.

96CTD

Back
Top Bottom