NEW Metal Detector Technology!!

The worst thing I've heard about this is that the flyewedjit RPM's are much too high to allow it to pick up small gold, like earring backs and gleamus stafi. Maybe there's some kind of workaround, but I'm going to let someone else be the guinea hen before I put my hard earned bitcoins into it. Thanks for the link and keep us updated.

Perhaps the hidden ratio factor caused by the transversion of molecular subterfuge would cause a premature release of microscopic ion reverberators . This alone would tend to undermine the stability of basic nucleic components also transfixing the polarity of the non poly carbonates which surround the nuclei of the inner dimension transxfixers . Another thing to consider is the regurgitation of meltdown distillates which could oxidize anything within the cyclamatic range . After pondering the many variables of this type of unbridled power and the effect it could have on this planet even without the greenhouse effect , I decided on purchasing a used Tesoro Compadre.

Last edited:
He said tremie pipe. Anybody know what that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The machine has a girdle spring....
I think my wife has one too...
But where is the flux capacitor?

Perhaps the hidden ratio factor caused by the transversion of molecular subterfuge would cause a premature release of microscopic ion reverberators . This alone would tend to undermine the stability of basic nucleic components also transfixing the polarity of the non poly carbonates which surround the nuclei of the inner dimension transxfixers . Another thing to consider is the regurgitation of meltdown distillates which could oxidize anything within the cyclamatic range . After pondering the many variables of this type of unbridled power and the effect it could have on this planet even without the greenhouse effect , I decided on purchasing a used Tesoro Compadre.

This is what I was trying to say, thanks for translating into laymens terms. I apologize for speaking above most folks level.

This is what I was trying to say, thanks for translating into laymens terms. I apologize for speaking above most folks level.

Your welcome Chill . Never apologize for speaking above most folks level .
Sometimes it forces them to rise up and smarten up a bit or to get pleasure out of disliking you , either way it stimulates brain activity . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom