new detector, silver!

Max houser

been 4 years since I have detected, Got the Nox 800 yesterday and got out only for a bit over an hour today. stopped at an old mill and did some sidewalk sweeping. I'm still learning this machine, and I'm sure I missed alot! I'm trying to figure out how to eliminate the lag to the headphones. the wheat looks like it was in the hole next to iron. and my first canadian penny in SC!
9R67hjH.jpg

vd2UO3q.jpg

3RuPhXl.jpg

been 4 years since I have detected, Got the Nox 800 yesterday and got out only for a bit over an hour today. stopped at an old mill and did some sidewalk sweeping. I'm still learning this machine, and I'm sure I missed alot! I'm trying to figure out how to eliminate the lag to the headphones. the wheat looks like it was in the hole next to iron. and my first canadian penny in SC!
9R67hjH.jpg

vd2UO3q.jpg

3RuPhXl.jpg

I have a nox and i dont understand the lag you have from the headphones....i have no complaints in that department

Some people don’t notice it, some people notice that while using a straight Bluetooth connection, there is a lag. Using the WM08 module all but eliminates lag. Strange how different peoples senses work, compared to one another.

Congrats on the shiny and the new rig. I have never noticed any lag in my 800 set up. (direct link ) Just for shatz and gaggles try an air test with your headphones and see what happens. Good luck, Mark

I dig the Canadian pennies all the time here in Kansas. In fact I dug one this Saturday. They tend to ring higher and the same as a silver dime so I usually get my hopes up when I find them.

Congrats on the silver!!! You're going to love the Nox!!! It's the only detector I can bring myself to use now.

Back
Top Bottom