The APEX 6" x 11" DD Viper Coil Is Now Available For The AT Series And Other ACE Series

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 160
Good for them .... Now, I'd like Garrett to make me a 4½" Concentric for the Apex. That's what I would like to see.

Monte

Good for them .... Now, I'd like Garrett to make me a 4½" Concentric for the Apex. That's what I would like to see.

Monte

I will second that. Some places I hunt, that hockey-puck sized coil is the only one which can get to the soil and actually get some horizontal movement, places most others avoid. What that coil loses in depth, it makes up with sensitivity, accurate ID and the ability to run the sensitivity wide open in most areas. It responds the least to EMI. Some of my best finds were found with that coil.

Attachments

• k 14.jpg
    k 14.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 161
metaladdict: said:
That coil has been available for a while now.
Not for the Apex, at least no on-line or from any word from the factory. Ace, Yes. AT, Yes. Apex, No.

John, I really enjoy the performance I get from smaller-size coils in the very dense ferrous debris sites I like to hunt, and I think the 4½" Concentric would be a better performer than the 5" DD NEL coil I'm using now.

Monte

Back
Top Bottom