Is Stealth Scoops still in business?

CBhunter1

I would like to purchase a couple sand scoops. I've looked on eBay but they do not have the combos that I want. I send them a email with no response. I called them too but got voicemail. Are they still in business?

Oh no....don't do KOB...don't do it !

I would like to purchase a couple sand scoops. I've looked on eBay but they do not have the combos that I want. I send them a email with no response. I called them too but got voicemail. Are they still in business?

Try stavr, they are less clams.😁👍

Oh no....don't do KOB...don't do it !

???

If you do, I'm gettin' some popcorn.:lol::popcorn:

I like popcorn too.

Try stavr, they are less clams.😁👍

I'll take a look. I live a few blocks from the beach and want a quality scoop. I also called/emailed X-tream scoops with no reply. I am a small business owner and I don't understand how company's stay in business with such poor service. Lifetime warranties do not mean anything if you can't get in contact with the manufacture.

I like the StavR scoops ive got 3. GREAT price for the quality.... never had one break... or bend. Sunspot and Extreme to me is a bit longer than i like.... if you like to BURY your scoop hoping to get the target the first time.... it takes its tole on us ole guys bodies.... thats a lot of material to shake out. BUT in hard pan they do get down there with out you rolling or jumping up and down on um.:lol: Size of the holes and what kind of sand you are digging in makes a difference too.... smaller hole gets the little stuff.... but that includes shells too that you end up finger thru or dumping to find the targets. If you arent hunt that often then i like the price of the Starvr for quality.

I like the StavR scoops ive got 3. GREAT price for the quality.... never had one break... or bend. Sunspot and Extreme to me is a bit longer than i like.... if you like to BURY your scoop hoping to get the target the first time.... it takes its tole on us ole guys bodies.... thats a lot of material to shake out. BUT in hard pan they do get down there with out you rolling or jumping up and down on um.:lol: Size of the holes and what kind of sand you are digging in makes a difference too.... smaller hole gets the little stuff.... but that includes shells too that you end up finger thru or dumping to find the targets. If you arent hunt that often then i like the price of the Starvr for quality.

I looked at the Stavr website. They are priced lower than the others I've been looking at. The scoops I wanted have .500 holes on the bottom and .250 on the back. The Stavr seems to have the same size holes all the way around. The one with .400 holes, MONSTRIK-9, is out of stock. What model do you have? What size holes does it have? Do you have any issues with small targets falling through?

I looked at the Stavr website. They are priced lower than the others I've been looking at. The scoops I wanted have .500 holes on the bottom and .250 on the back. The Stavr seems to have the same size holes all the way around. The one with .400 holes, MONSTRIK-9, is out of stock. What model do you have? What size holes does it have? Do you have any issues with small targets falling through?

I owned a T Rex with 3/8 holes and I had hard time getting the sand out.
I got the stavr euroexcavator with 1/2 inch holes, much better👍

I've called and emailed Stealth Scoops, CA, several times and have not received reply. Looks like I am going to be ordering Starv models v.22, v.33 and 2 CF handles.

Ok guys. Idk what the heck you guys are doing but I just talked to Betty. They were doing some work on their website but are open M-F.
Sunspot ph# 714-901-2782.
Email : [email protected]
She is very nice and helpful.
Your Welcome !

Ok guys. Idk what the heck you guys are doing but I just talked to Betty. They were doing some work on their website but are open M-F.
Sunspot ph# 714-901-2782.
Email : [email protected]
She is very nice and helpful.
Your Welcome !

That’s the same phone number and email I’ve been trying. I ordered two Stavr scoops last night.

Sunspot finally emailed me a quote this morning. A day to late though. I really like their scoops but that means nothing if you can’t contact them.

The good thing is I have 2 scoops coming and my life is complete.

Back
Top Bottom