My stavr scoop came!

metaladdict

Elite Member
I'm at work and my wife called me.Said a box was here with Russian looking writing on it!
Well I'm a little excited to see and hold it!:yes:

You didn't let her open the box and send a picture? You're so selfish! :lol:

I'm at work and my wife called me.Said a box was here with Russian looking writing on it!
Well I'm a little excited to see and hold it!:yes:

Drudging up an old post I know, congrats on the “new” scoop Metal - which version did you get? I see the monstrik is out of stock on his website. I may be tempted to pick up a stavr soon.

Edit to add, I see you got the euroexcavator. You use your scoop in clay or rocks ever? I think I’d like the MONSTRIK-9 bit says out of stock yet has “add to cart” button.

I’ll play around with his site I guess.

Congrats on the new Stavr. I used mine so much that I wore the tip down so now using my Stealth which I like equally well. :yes:

Drudging up an old post I know, congrats on the “new” scoop Metal - which version did you get? I see the monstrik is out of stock on his website. I may be tempted to pick up a stavr soon.

Edit to add, I see you got the euroexcavator. You use your scoop in clay or rocks ever? I think I’d like the MONSTRIK-9 bit says out of stock yet has “add to cart” button.

I’ll play around with his site I guess.

Hi G.S, yeah I have used it in some rocks and clay. The clay we have at the beach is very sticky and won't come off any scoop easy.
I can use it a bit in medium rocks but I prefer a pointed shovel for my rock beach.
At barber beach it has mostly sand and gravel and my stavr works well there, oh there are many oyster shells from the public too.

Congrats on the new Stavr. I used mine so much that I wore the tip down so now using my Stealth which I like equally well. :yes:

The stealth looks huge! And it's pricey.
I also didn't feel like choosing all the stuff on the website to assemble it.:roll:

Back
Top Bottom