• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What gear and pouch type is hung from your belt?

I'm currently using an old Maxpedition Versapack sling I had collecting dust around the house. It has lots of pockets and attach points. I can attach my Pinpointer and Lanyard. Carry my digging tool, cell phone and water bottle. I can even attach it to my belt if the shoulder sling gets uncomfortable. For right now it's perfect until something better comes along.

b/r

RB

This is what I have:

It is just the right size, not too big and bulky. I run my leather belt through it and attach suspenders to the belt for support. It has a divider inside the pouch and unzips at the bottom to easily clean out the dirt buildup. I put all the valuable finds in my pants pocket to minimize the chance of it falling out of the bag. This was only like $11 at my local sporting goods store!

8303_PRODMAIN_RT-800x800-1.jpg

Happy hunting, gents.

Bluesguitar1 :digginahole:

Colonial pouches are awesome. I love my Pack Mule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoulder strap and belt

I have posted this before, but this is mine using a US ALICE style belt and suspenders. I have remove the pouch from the centre of the belt and added another small pouch to the finds bag instead..

In addition, I have a utility pouch I can attach to the belt which will hold a water bottle or a small flask, plus a Tupperware type container for some food.

I use a belt for my CZ20 to hunt in the water and it hangs from my neck. It really hurts after awhile. I like the shoulder strap ideal. Can you tell me where you bought it and how much you paid in US$. Thank you in advance.

Garrett pouch and Lesche digger on adjustable nylon belt. I keep my Nokta Pulsedive in my pouch because it did not come with a holder when I got my detector package. I probably will order the holder and put it on my belt then go with the nail apron that I have used for years instead of the pouch.

I use a no name four pocket nail pouch on an Alice web belt. Pinpointer in its own holster with lanyard on same belt. I also have a small gold pan hanging from a belt mounted carabiner. I like it better than a yard nap. Works for me.

For land I use a Pack Mule pouch, Predator Phoenix shovel, Root Slayer or Whites hand digger.
For beaches I just use a cheap black nylon pouch and CKG scoop.

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_111630568 (3).jpg
    IMG_20200907_111630568 (3).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20191229_120111405 (2).jpg
    IMG_20191229_120111405 (2).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 236
I have used a variety of pouches, from nail aprons to pouches made by whites, Garrett, and kellyco. I had a real deep faux leather pouch that didn't zip or anything on the top I received free one time for purchasing a detector, and I think that was my favorite "good finds" pouch. I now use a mesh pouch with two main compartments that are open at the top that I use. I tend to like the deep pouches that I can just drop a find in and go and not have to fumble with a zipper. Now if I hunted more hilly and wooded areas, I would opt to use the zipper compartments for good finds so I would have added security in the event I took a tumble.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I use a belt for my CZ20 to hunt in the water and it hangs from my neck. It really hurts after awhile. I like the shoulder strap ideal. Can you tell me where you bought it and how much you paid in US$. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the delay, but I have not been online for a while..I am in the UK so no point in giving you a link to where I bought them, but if you Google "US Army suspenders" or US Alice suspenders" you should find some surplus one for well under $20 I would think...

Back
Top Bottom