Anyone want to hunt with me in near Madison wi or sun prairie wi

hatsgoods

Hello I'm new here on this forum and the Madison wi / Dane county and was wondering if anyone near me would like to go for a hunt together I am free all week except sundays. I would just need a 2 or 3 day notice ahead of time. I am relatively new to metal detecting and I have just moved to Madison from southern New Jersey about 15 minutes from Philadelphia. So any leads or help in th Madison and sun prairie area I would love and greatly appreciate. Feel free to shoot me a email any time too! That's the best way to get ahold of me as my email also goes to my cellphone. Just put in the email subject that you are from this forum. Thanks for taking time to read this post and have a great blessed day. My email is kelliebean07 at aim dot com

Welcome to Wisconsin!
Last year we hunted right up until the end of the year, but this year does not look so good.

Welcome Kellie to the Forum and to Wisconsin. I'm sure you will find that this move alone will be a major change to the east coast life style. I'm about a hour east of you about half way between Madison and Milwaukee. There are a lot of pretty good detectionist all around this area that you can connect with. What machine do you use and what type of targets are you seeking? Trapper

Welcome from Central WI. Sorry to say I am about 2 1/2 hours north. Lots of farming and logging relics here in WI. HH

Back
Top Bottom