Free power adapters

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Hi folks, my wife was going through the drawers today and was going to throw away a bunch of adapters I have acquired over the years. I am sure most of you have tons of them also but if there is anybody looking for one give me a shout with what you want and I will see if I have one before my wife tosses them. No charge other than shipping which should be minimal. The adapters I have are like the ones in the picture, alot of different voltages,etc. If you want me to look for one for you please give me a shout. Thanks! Steve.

Attachments

• kentex plugtop.jpg
    kentex plugtop.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 142
Ski, adapters won't work for me (230 volts in here) but you could turn on a setting that notifies you via email when you receive PM. Putting your email visible like that means spamspiders will add it to spam mailing lists. To put it shortly, you just ordered more email spam.

Voriax

Hey, those things make great power sources for diy electrolysis set-ups. Care has to be taken though. What is your highest mA output that you want to get rid of?

Doug

Hey, those things make great power sources for diy electrolysis set-ups. Care has to be taken though. What is your highest mA output that you want to get rid of?

Doug
Let me go through them and see, I don't think any of them are high current though.

Ski, adapters won't work for me (230 volts in here) but you could turn on a setting that notifies you via email when you receive PM. Putting your email visible like that means spamspiders will add it to spam mailing lists. To put it shortly, you just ordered more email spam.

Voriax
Thanks for letting me know about the pm/email notifier now I will have to figure out how to do it. I never get any spam mail but to be on the safe side I will go back and edit my post and remove my email address. Thanks again. Steve.

They don't have to be real high. I have two units made out of 400mA output adaptors. I was in hopes of finding a 600mA-700mA one.

Doug

They don't have to be real high. I have two units made out of 400mA output adaptors. I was in hopes of finding a 600mA-700mA one.

Doug
Its been a bit hectic around here the last couple days Doug, had a friend (48 years old) that has been struggling with cancer the last few years pass away, had about a week of Monday mornings on the farm, etc. I am off to cash a money order from a detector I just sold so I will have the $$$ to pay for the shipping so I can get it out to him. I promise I will go through the adapters today and let you know if I have any you might want. Thanks! Steve.

I have a bag full of these. Lots from equipment that has been thrown away,
and some collected from amateur radio junk sales.

My wife always says "Not another one". They have come in handy on many
occasions.

Doug
I have a one each of :

output 12 volt dc 850 mA
output 12 volt ac 1.25 A
output 12 volt ac 830 mA

The others that I have are lower current.

Back
Top Bottom