New To Forum From Houston, Tx Area

DionHurst

Hello I’m new in the forum. Been hunting for a few years. Had one as a kid but got out of detecting. Started back with an Ace 250, which I gave to my great nephew. Currently using an ATPro w/ a stock & 8”x5” NEL coil, and Equinox 800 w/ stick & 6” coil.

Will be in Auburn, AL next weekend if anyone wants to go hunting next weekend let me know.

Welcome from Southern Illinois! I lived in Houston for a couple of years - in the Copperfield area.

Back in Houston

After 12 yrs in San Francisco and got equinox 600. Let me know if you want to car pool, meet up to Galveston or anywhere. It's 100 miles trip from Houston. I spent more money than my $3.12 coins in 3 hours first time in Galveston yesterday.

After 12 yrs in San Francisco and got equinox 600. Let me know if you want to car pool, meet up to Galveston or anywhere. It's 100 miles trip from Houston. I spent more money than my $3.12 coins in 3 hours first time in Galveston yesterday.

So where are you located? I’ve made a few trips to Galveston to hunt, but it’s tough to beat the locals to the water. Had luck there with land hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom