Wireless headphone tutorial

so my avantree arrived today and i tried it with my bose AW2. i can't believe how convenient going to wireless headphone. no lag that i notice on my initial test.
i will do more field test tomorrow.
so far, i like having wireless headset to my detector.

Hey do the headphones use atp-x low latency or just atp-x? I can only get them to pair with atpx and there is .2 sec delay still. Excellent quality and if they can do low latency all will be good. Mine didn't have a manual. Open box special

Hey do the headphones use atp-x low latency or just atp-x? I can only get them to pair with atpx and there is .2 sec delay still. Excellent quality and if they can do low latency all will be good. Mine didn't have a manual. Open box special
is this question for me? about the Bose AW2 and avantree saturn pro?

i searched and i found out that the Bose AW2 uses apt-x low frequency so it paired perfectly on the avantree saturn pro. i use the sniper coil on my detector and i dont see any lag at all, target is still under the coil but i sweep a little slower. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

is this question for me? about the Bose AW2 and avantree saturn pro?

i searched and i found out that the Bose AW2 uses apt-x low frequency so it paired perfectly on the avantree saturn pro. i use the sniper coil on my detector and i dont see any lag at all, target is still under the coil but i sweep a little slower. :)

No to original poster. Oh well my wife got some Bluetooth phones for music I guess. The matrix2 are nice just laggy atpx regular not low latency.

Yeah, the matrix 2 aren't apt-X low latency, as I didn't even know they had more than one codec when I put it together . I'm not even sure it's not just a marketing difference for the same codec depending on what the device manufacturer is looking to sell. Sorry it didn't work out for you detectingMO. I haven't noticed any lag issues myself, but I'm definitely not a fast swinging detectorist. Hope you find something that fits your needs. HH!

Bluetooth is ~.2 sec lag
Atpx is ~ .15 sec lag
Atpx ll is ~ .04 sec lag

Yeah my medium speed swing has about a 4-6" delay.

Excellent phones and they are fantastic for music. $38 well spent

Had some gift cards and got the avantree's with low latency. Work very nice now! $97 for transmitter and phones. Not bad and much better quality than deteknix. Thumbs up!

Had some gift cards and got the avantree's with low latency. Work very nice now! $97 for transmitter and phones. Not bad and much better quality than deteknix. Thumbs up!
it would be great if you could do a video review on the Avantree with ur headset using any detectors you have detectingMo.
i believe this Tx will change tethered style detecting...

it would be great if you could do a video review on the Avantree with ur headset using any detectors you have detectingMo.
i believe this Tx will change tethered style detecting...

I'm using the Avantree low latency headphones with the brightech transmitter.

the cheapest and best option for most may be buying two transmitter/receivers and making one TX and one RX and BYOH. (bring your own headphones)

so an update with this Avantree Tranceiver when i use on my detectors. before i sold my ACE 400 this transceiver work just fine. i was able to use it without delay, there is a bit difference in sound as to tethering to the machine but you can still distinguish from iron tone to high tone.
when i use it in my Deus (using bose AE head set and garrett) still no delay but the tones were very different - iron tone sounds like a splat low tone and broken at times. so, it is not a good combo when u pair it with the Deus.

Back
Top Bottom