What is your favorite Pin Pointer ??????

with the carrot the guess is eliminated to where it is with its detuning method,and its easier to just hit the same button that turns it on to detune it,i would suggest the carrot to any one it is worth twice the money that there sold for.hope you find what your looking for and happy hunting!!

No problem Martin and thanks for your input. What about the Nokta Pin Pointer? I do not see it mentioned a lot. On a lot of the Videos I watch it is used a lot. On some of the dealers I have talked to there best sellers are the Garrett and the Nokia. Thanks
------------------
Bill

well the nokia has the buttons in the back,kinda awkward if you ask me,also you tube the field test of the garret and the nokia,you will be surprised at the difference,the carrot seems to be more sensitive.

For me

#1 carrot , #2 TRX , #3 pistol Probe , # 4 pro pointer, I liked the TRX , but liked the Carrot even more, the Garrett pro pointer falls in last place now :D

Yep, born and raised. Wanted to leave but I got a good job I couldn't walk away from, so here I stay. Ever been here?

No, unfortunattly! US territory is so huge compared to Europe. I've to New Orleans but a quick stop, I like to take my time and visit local friends when I travel, and for sure the southern states need time feel history and atmosphere...

I must do on my list "place to visit" before I die :yes:

No, unfortunattly! US territory is so huge compared to Europe. I've to New Orleans but a quick stop, I like to take my time and visit local friends when I travel, and for sure the southern states need time feel history and atmosphere...

I must do on my list "place to visit" before I die :yes:

I love the French Quarter of N.O. A little bit of everything from rowdy, bawdy, adults areas, to family friendly areas, great food, great history. I can't visit without stopping at Cafe DuMond (as long as there isn't some event going on, you'll wait in line for a hour!)

I've been using a Garrett Pro Pointer for a couple years. Honestly, I'm not too impressed with it. The battery terminals have been finicky since day one. It need a good tap more often than not to turn on. Going to be looking at different options when I get ready to replace it.

Not being a smart ###, but it's "X-pointer". That's all. Wonderful pointer at the price.

I had the X-pointer and it made all my detectors go wild when I turned it on, even GB didn't work. I have had the TRX and Carrot and now I have the Makro Pointer and it's great. Soild, good depth, nice sound, I like where the buttons are, included accessories. Love it.:grin:

Vibraprobe was my choice 4 years ago and it is still going strong. No noise,which I love, but accurate every time. Love the long handle and probe for deep situations. No buttons, just turn it upside down and it operates.

I had the X-pointer and it made all my detectors go wild when I turned it on, even GB didn't work. I have had the TRX and Carrot and now I have the Makro Pointer and it's great. Soild, good depth, nice sound, I like where the buttons are, included accessories. Love it.:grin:

What depth do you get on the Makro? That's about the only pointer I've never owned. martin

Back
Top Bottom