Garret Pro pointer is it worth the money?

From a newbie standpoint: I would be digging holes big enough to bury a body if it weren't for my Pro Pointer. I'm actually getting pretty good at pinpointing now, but it's definitely a time saver.

I just got a Pro Pointer recently and it took me a while to decide if it would be worth it. I broke down and got one and don't regret it. It makes recoveries so much easier. It probably takes me half the time with it that it would without it, giving me more time to find more things.

Update

Hello guys, you are all right it does save a whole lot of time. Without, my pro pointer it took me about 15 minutes to find something, sometimes even 40 minutes. Now its cut down to 3-7 minutes, You guys were so right it is a time saver, my holes are better filled and everything. :-) Today will be the 2nd week anniversary, for having my pro pointer. lol And thank goodness its made in USA lol

Total newb here and I used a propointer today for the first time and all I can say is WOW!
Huge time saver! I'm glad I read the reviews and sprang for the good one right off the bat.

A good habit to get in is after finding the target run the pointer back into the hole before filling it in.

Today I dug my very first silver ring and while hugging myself for being so smart I put the pointer back in the hole and the second silver ring sounded off. ~ :D:yes:

I almost walked away from it.

Ask anyone, I was one who didn't believe the hype, and surely couldn't understand the difference between the Propinter and my V4 automax PP. In my mind they all worked the same, and couldn't understand why so many were so adamant about their propointers.

After using my new PP compliments of Vexhold I can honestly say that they are like night and day. My v4 would alert me when I was close to metal, but the propointer PINPOINTS the exact location of the target in the hole.

With this propointer I can find a target within seconds and be on to the next target. There is no guessing involved. The Propointer starts out with a slow beep and increases the speed of the beeps until it is a constant sound, making it simple to figure out if the target is in the hole, or in the plug.

ANother thing I love about it is the light, it helps see when it's getting darker (obviously) but it is another tool in the arsenal.

I am a believer, and would never have known the difference if I hadn't gotten the PROpointer as a gift.

It's called a PROpointer for a reason.... Get one and take your detecting to the next level...guaranteed.:cool:

The Pro Pointer saves LOTS of time; makes it much easier to find the target. I wouldn't hunt without one -

TB

Back
Top Bottom